Financial freedom – laziness, our main enemy?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello dear reader. Today I want to talk about psychology, and especially the photos. At first I was going to give the definition of laziness, then provide examples and interesting excerpts from scientific articles visited the study of this problem, but began to write articles know, we do not need. We are not psychologists nor psychoanalyst. Those who read this endeavor, as I am to the end result - financial freedom. In previous articles I talked about the approaches that I want to do it. 
Help for those who did not read the first article: 
Financial Freedom - creating sources of passive income, which is able to compensate for everyday needs. Based on this definition, were selected following sources. The first - Internet shop on sale of partnership items. For demonstration purposes, a new store on the example that I'm going to prove the viability of this approach. 
Over the past month, have achieved good results in my opinion. More than 500 visitors during August, with a tendency to increase. In recent days, broken slat in the 50 visitors a day and even had a record, 75 visitors. Sales, unfortunately still leaves much to be desired, but in the first article I have identified target dates 6-9 months and the plank yield of $450 per month. So far these are only preliminary results, see what will happen next. View user's shop, you can click on a link Commercial series 
Second - contextual advertising. Here, everything is clear, now the Internet boom in the context, so nothing particularly original in my choice of no. The truth is yet to take advantage of this method failed. The reason is that I want to use contextual advertising on Yandex, but the site has not yet met the requirements that apply to the program. 
Shared the main ideas to move the map, or rather told what and how to do this. Now, talk about how I deal with laziness and unwillingness to work. 
Kramolnye thought: laziness - it is not good, but not in any way bad. It is simply laziness. Usually there is a feeling, which is called «broke». It is sure and ample term. But it is not in terms, but that laziness is often helpful. When I lenyus to write an article or do something else needed, I usually try to find any other occupation. Often just aimlessly reading jokes / stories or miscellaneous items not related to what should be done at this time. Weighing salt such time that the unconscious is still not removed from the problem entirely. And thoughts are often a jump on the outstanding issues. At the same time that managed to achieve a remarkably stunning analysis of the problem, because how would you come to consider it from different angles. For example. When I wrote this story I began with the definition of laziness, then look for articles on this issue. At the same time looking and reading materials on the psychology of success, wealth and so bumped and try many different techniques to load the brain heap terms. As a result, completely removed the writing. Since understood, is that having a large kernel corn syrup that they use from a practical point of view there is no possibility. Then I read the stories, articles on SEO, lunch, and at the same time polistat new magazine «Finance». And this article by loudly titled as 5 stories of success (by the way I recommend if you are familiar with the stock market, it is very funny to read about the successes in the 20-30% capital growth over the past year while the market grew then by 80%) opened to me the truth. No need to write about the laziness and psychology who are interested to find themselves and read, you should write about the practice, just to tell how the person to cope with this problem. 
So actually what I write. Here's my algorithm works. 
1. There is fatigue. 
2. How many more must be done. 
a. Remained finish fine. Connects force of will, cigarettes, strong coffee and finish. 
b. Portfolio nepochaty edge. Go further down the list. 
3. Is the nearest reference point and complete the work before it. 
4. Now need a break. As a break, I use: 
a. If you want to snack, I go to dinner and then, or within 40-60 minutes of reading fun, or watching movies, videos, comics. Here, the main escape to the maximum. The truth is sometimes a problem and then continue with the commencement of work (see section 5). 
b. If you wish to eat there, then doing other projects. Generally when you have several different lines of escape and in doing so to continue to engage in useful very easy. The main thing in this case, to avoid distortions that otherwise projects will develop unevenly, that at the initial stage is not desirable. By the way I thought a great way to use this method with joy, just put the least interesting projects at the beginning of the day, and when the tire for me great pleasure to address the more interesting project. This approach is another positive thing. If you develop 3-5 projects at once will always be a choice. 
5. My problem is the continuation of the work are two approaches. 
a. Cheat unconscious. If you do not wish to continue to operate a light or average, start watching / reading materials on related subjects, usually within an hour visiting his head a couple of thoughts on the main theme and a desire to implement them, or voice. 
b. If you wish to continue, it is not at all, use the «Methods positive». I watch what the impact was on this or similar projects over the past few months. Then search for information on how the affairs of the competitors. Usually as a result of the continuation of the work of pushing or envy (as they have for $ 100 I earn a meager $ 10 only up! Catch up and overtake) or pride (ha, they are still on the $ 10 raise and I had to $ 100 leaves) or fear (much like the first and I raised, and in the rating is already close, you need to urgently increase). Of course jealousy and fear - not positive, but just the name of the method so attractive it sounds. Besides envy me closer to Gambling hunter or sportsman than to its original meaning. 
And the last. If I absolutely can not bring myself to work, I do not work. Sometimes it is necessary to really relax. At times, the rest may take 3-4 days to complete idleness, but it is often the result of стахановский work within 10-15 days, which usually compensates for all.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment